Studio Hire Fees May 2017
Prices displayed are for guidance and are an indication of likely costs.
All projects vary. please ring if listed hours do not match your project times.
- Group Duration
- Up to 2 Hours
- 1 x 2.5 Hour group
- 1 x 3 Hour group
- 2 x 1.5 Hour group
- 2 x 2 Hour group
- Day 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Eve 5pm to 11.00pm
Discounts are available if you book both studios or if you plan to run afternoon groups back-to-back with evening groups.
In Depth Interviews and Workshops are charged at £110 per hour (min hire £400, max hire £1050)
Double studio Day+Night hire £1800
Non viewed meeting room hire available at prices comparable to hotel rates
Price includes :-
- MP3 & MP4 Recordings on media of your choice (USB flash drive, DVD or file upload)
- 50” presentation TV with HDMI/VGA connection.
- Apple TV/Chrome Cast for device screen mirroring.
- Fibre optic broadband.
- Flipcharts, clipboards, pads, pens etc.
- Unlimited bean to cup coffee & speciality teas.
- Fruit bowl, biscuits and sweets from clients
- Tea/coffee and snacks for respondents
- Chilled water for clients and respondents
- One hour briefing and half an hour debriefing time.
- Additional time before 8.30am and after 11.00pm charged at £100 per hour or part thereof.
- Web streaming £400 for up to 4 hours streaming with Stream Team. www.stream-team.net
- Focus Vision enabled for clients who wish to book Focus Vision direct.
- Additional USB flash drive copies £5 per drive.
- Laptop hire – £40 per laptop.
- Photocopying – 15p black/white 25p colour
- Taxis and transport arranged on account subject to 15% service charge.
- Takeaway food. £3 per person service charge if ordered, collected, served on plates and added to invoice. (Clients are permitted to bring in their own food)
Cancellation Charges :-
- Confirmed booking 2-3 working days 75% of costs plus
- 100% of any additional costs incurred. Same day cancellation 100% of all costs.
All prices are exclusive of V.A.T.
Payment Terms :-
- Our terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice. Interest will be charged on overdue accounts as set out in The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act
- Full payment terms supplied with booking form to all new clients and available online here.